Day 80 | be jealous 'cause I rip



There were 18 riders in lessons.  The week after Presidents Week is usually pretty slow so it's nice that we have some kids taking lessons.  I feel like I haven't been to work in awhile and I guess I haven't.  I took a lot of time off last week to hang with Si'Aire.  Now I'm looking to work as much as I can since there is only two months of work left.  My how time flies.

February went out with a ton of snow and March is coming in with snow.  Forecast calls for snow all week.  Conditions today were amazing.  Super soft packed with powder to be found here and there.  I had low level three's so there wasn't much gnarly shredding going on.  We spent the morning lapping the village run.  After lunch we went up top and rode Whiskey Jack and Ego Bowl.  I wanted to go to Marmot Trees but I didn't feel my kids had the ability to get back to Emerald Chair on the cat track.  These kids just needed to turn as much as they could down green runs.  So that's what we did.  The day went by pretty fast.    

0 comments: