Day 95 | batteries in my butt

We're starting to wind down the weekly Club program.  Only three weeks left.  For the second week in a row I only had two kids.  There wasn't much snow reported overnight but I had a hard time believing that report once we got up top.  There was a ton of fresh snow everywhere and it snowed most of the day.

We managed to squeeze in three runs before lunch, which is good for us considering I have a girl who does nothing but whine and complain the entire day.  She hasn't missed a week whining and it annoys the crap out of me.  I try my best to ignore it.  I've talked to Mom about it but Mom just catered to the whining instead of nipping it in the bud.  It turns out she also has a brother in Club and his Instructor told me he is also a constant whiner.

After lunch we hung out with Betty and her three boys.   They started the season as level ones but are now clearly better than my kids.  We took the P2P over to Blackcomb and Betty took us through some tree runs by the terrain garden that I never knew existed.  The snow was amazing.  It was tracked out but it was still soft and nice.  On our last run, we followed Betty through Honeycomb trees and those were amazing as well.  I was super stoked because I just learned of three new tree runs that I can take my kids down on Blackcomb and they are off the beaten path so they hardly get tracked out.  

  

0 comments: