Day 101 | Chasing two planks

I just finished five days of Adventure Camp and I was scheduled for two more days before my days off.  I was hoping to get some OT but we're not busy enough for that.  So instead of working seven days in a row, I worked five days and I have four days off.  Unfortunately, I got out of bed and reported to work before I received this information.  Of course, I was paid my stand-by salary but I would have rather stayed in bed.

The sun was shining in the morning so I didn't mind too much that I woke up early.  But one question remained, what was I going to do for the day?  Pip said she and her crew were going to ski groomers so I joined them at Creekside around noon.  There were four skiers and me... on my board.  We took a few laps down the blue groomers on Whistler then headed over to Harmony where Jordan and Veitch wanted to try some backflips off Jordan Rock.  I think we spent about an hour over there and didn't get much accomplished.  Poor Veitch broke his binding on his second attempt and had to walk back to the Roundhouse.  I headed out around 3pm and ran back down to Creekside.  The snow got nice and wet right where Dave Murray meets Expressway and it was awesome Spring skiing back down to the condo.


0 comments: