Day 84 | session

Ever since I passed my Level 2 certification, every year I start the season saying I'm going to train hard for Level 3 and once the season gets going I can't be bothered.  Today I took the full day Level 3 session.  It's only the second 3 Prep I've taken.  One of the top Instructors on Whistler Blackcomb is this guy named Jose and I wanted to train with him.

I was crazy tired in the morning and the last thing I wanted to do was ride.  I forced myself out of bed knowing that if I didn't ride, I would regret it by noon.  The sun was shining and even though we haven't had any new snow in a few days, the snow in the higher elevations is still pretty nice.

There is a Level 3 Course starting tomorrow and there are about eight WB Instructors signed up to the take the course.  Most of them were in the session today, trying to brush up on their skills before the exam.  We met up on Blackcomb and ran the GMC race course about three times.  Then we did some work on moguls before heading in for lunch.  Most of the afternoon session consisted of a lot of talking on what is expected on course.  I was super super tired and not feeling myself so I bailed around 1:30 and was back at home by 2pm to take Cabo to the dog park.  I was glad I got up and did some riding but I really wasn't into it.

0 comments: