Day 93 | Irish eyes

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!
Both mountains were pretty quiet today.  Hardly any lift lines.  Not that I cared since I was working and could cut the lines anyway.  No new snow overnight and the sun was finally shining.  It was a gorgeous day.  Perfect temps and perfect snow.

I started the morning with five level fours but got rid of two of them during lunch.  In the afternoon, we headed over to Blackcomb to take a few laps in the terrain garden.  We ended up spending the rest of the day in the TG since there was no one using it.  On our last lap I decided to head through some trees and the boys instantly got excited.  They hadn't shown any emotion all day!  They all said they wanted to ride the park but then said going through the trees was their favorite part of the lesson.  Oh well.  A couple of them are returning tomorrow so hopefully I can snag that class again and take them through the trees.

0 comments: