Day 102 | Lil Ripper Construction Crew

Back to the grind and I was super tired today.  I volunteered to do Lil Rippers thinking we'd get to do a lot of coloring since it was raining in the morning.  Silly me as Lil Rippers are a lot of work.  Ellen and I team-taught three of them.  One was a handful and the two others were brother and sister and they were chill.  Not only that but they were really good.  They basically put their boards on and started zig zagging down the Magic Carpet on their own.  Apparently they are level five skiers.

I heard the snow up top was the worst.  Lots of powder overnight but really really wet and heavy all the way to the top of the Peak Chair.  The weather in the morning was cloudy with snow/rain but then was periods of sunshine by the afternoon.  The day kind of dragged on but what do you expect for a "Monday"?




0 comments: