Day 82 | she said yes!

I don't know if she said yes.  Hell, I have no idea who Sarah is.  Thought it was an interesting proposal.
We had 7 inches of fresh powder overnight and after taking a couple of days off to mend a strep throat, I was ready to shred with my Club class.

I only had two kids in the morning and we were on the gondola by 9am heading up to the Roundhouse.  We strapped on our boards and headed down Whiskey Jack.  The snow was amazing!!!  Powder everywhere, the groomers still had nice corduroy and the snow was sooooo soft.  It was fun.  We weren't allowed to go through any trees so I did my best to find fresh tracks on the runs we were allowed on.  We managed to squeeze in a couple of runs before lunch and we were able to enjoy the fresh snow before it was completely chopped up.  We even took a quick lap through the terrain park.

During lunch, Ava was signed out leaving me with only Jaden once again.  After lunch, he and I went from the Roundhouse down to Creekside Gondola,  then took Expressway to the village and then back up to the Roundhouse for one last run back down to the village.  The great thing about Jaden is that he can go from top to bottom without stopping or taking a break.  My legs were burning halfway down but he was leading and he kept on riding.  If it wasn't for a heavy low level cloud, I would have called today perfect.

0 comments: