Day 99 | Buddha

I had another enjoyable day with my class today.  All three AC'ers were back and we picked up two more from Destination.  One girl was very enjoyable and improved quickly.  The boy was irritating as hell (talk, talk, talk) but everyone else was so pleasant that he really didn't annoy me as much as I thought he would.   Plus he was a level four so his snowboarding was up to par for being in a level three class.

It was sunny in the morning and cloudy in the afternoon.  Because we still had over 50 riders, it took some time to get all the kids organized.  I think we got underway around 9:30am and we managed to take a couple runs before heading in for lunch, including going from top to bottom.

The afternoon went by quickly as we took another run through Marmot Trees.  That is always a great time killer.  The snow is still pretty decent but if we don't get some fresh stuff soon, it's going to get crappy over the weekend when all the Vancouverites show up.  I have three more days of work and then I get a couple of days off.  I don't think I will be riding on my days off unless we get hammered with snow.  And there is not much snow in the forecast.

0 comments: