Day 94 | ketchup cake



The back of our ketchup labels at the CLC have an advertisement for ketchup cake.  If you want to try it, click here!  Not sure why you would want to though.
Another non-snow day but that doesn't matter because the groomers are amazing.  Soft packed conditions.  The popular, easy tree runs are getting a bit chunky and there isn't any powder to be found.  I would imagine the snow at the very top is still very good.

I had an easy day as I was assigned my returning level fours.  This time I only had two of them.  We started the morning riding down Green Acres and popping in and out of Marmot Trees.  11am lunch means we usually only have time for two runs in the morning so our second run was down Ego Bowl and through Enchanted Forest.

Yesterday I was super tired and I have to admit, I didn't do much teaching with the kids.  Today I was more on my toes and spent more time going over some lessons listed on the report cards.  After lunch instead of going over to Blackcomb and being tempted to run through the Terrain Garden again, I decided to stay on Whistler and hit up Marmot Trees.  The boys loved that run, especially the trees down the gondola line.  We also took a couple of laps through the Terrain Park.  The Park was nicely groomed and I wish I could have gotten some huge air myself instead of spotting the landings but I guess that's part of being an Instructor.  The day went by pretty fast and both kids were a lot more engaging today versus yesterday.  To top it off, one Dad gave me a $20 tip!  

1 comments:

Linda said...

ewww, ketchup cake? I will pass!