Day 97 | Justin Bieber

Adventure Camp started with my three AC kids heading to the top of the gondola with two other kids from Destination.  One guy I had yesterday so I knew what he was capable of, and one girl who was kind of turning down the Magic Carpet and I took a chance on taking her with my class.  She fit in well but unfortunately one of my AC'ers fell on his wrist and I had to call patrol to take him to get x-rays.  No idea if he will be returning tomorrow.

The snow up top was really nice.  Still nice and soft packed on the groomers.  I worked the kids hard today making them turn and turn and turn.  They didn't mind because I also let them go through some trees and jump off some side hits.  We also took a run through Marmot Trees.  It was super sweet in there.

One of the level one kids looked like Justin Bieber.  Everyone says he looks like the superstar and he even dressed up like Justin for Halloween.  Of course, I had to get my photo taken with him.  LOL!!!   He does kind of look like the teen idol.

0 comments: