Day 103 | Fire Burnin'

I volunteered for another day of Lil Rippers since the two kids I had yesterday were returning.  The snow up top is nothing to be desired so I didn't mind spending the day on the Magic Carpet and hanging by the CLC.  Plus I got to color!

We had four Rippers so that meant three of us got to teach the little tykes.  It was me, Ellen and James.  Ellen took Ransom, who has been at Whistler Kids all week and he's quite a handful.  James took a new boy named Tavon and I took the brother and sister duo.

The bro and sis are both naturals on the snow.  I got them to do some toe edges and then got them turning.  They both picked it up pretty quickly as long as I was holding one hand.  I learned that Mom was a competitive Super G racer back in her day so that explained the kids natural ability on the snow.  Plus Dad wasn't too shabby either.

The day went by much faster than yesterday.... probably because the kids were meeting their parents back in the village at 2pm rather than 3pm.  I think Mom and Dad have a pair of snowboarders on their hands now.

The kids knew the lyrics for the chorus to Sean Kingston's Hip Hop song named Fire Burning.  Here is Luken's rendition:




  

1 comments:

Susan C said...

Did you really record that without peeing your snowpants laughing?!? OMG that's too funny!! What a cutiepie!!