Day 90 | extra sour

41 inches of snow in the past seven days!!!
I had a chance to play in the snow again today and the snow these days ... IS AMAZING!!!  I was handed two level fives and they were the nicest engaging kids.  It was nice to end my work week on a nice note.

We started the day with a run down greens to Emerald Chair.  The winds were whipping today like crazy.  The Alpine hasn't opened for the second day in a row.  None of us were interested in sitting on the chair again so we lapped the Village Gondola for most of the day.  We took a lap through the terrain park but that was virtually useless for jumps.  Kids never understand why you say "no park on a powder day" until you take them through it and then they realize why.  After lunch we ran from the Roundhouse down to Creekside.  That's always a time burner.  Before you know it, the afternoon was over.  I was wet and I was tired.

My kid brought some Warheads (extreme sour hard candy) and took a video of my reaction eating it.  It's pretty humorous ... and here it is:


0 comments: