Day 37 | flip ya for it

I was scheduled for the day off but asked to work.  I was a bit disappointed when I was given level ones.  I can't begin to explain to you how tired I am of teaching level ones and twos.  But I understand everyone has to teach every level.  There were nine of them today and I was a bit nervous when we were doing the lesson on skating and most of them couldn't figure out how to put their bindings on.

I shared the group with another instructor, Zac Za-Za and we started the kids on their toe edge up the Magic Carpet.  Amazingly enough, all the kids were great on the snow and they were all keeping great balance on their toes.  The morning went by pretty fast considering we had lunch at noon.

During lunch, we were told about another instructor with only three kids, basically the same level as our level ones.  We obviously didn't need three instructors teaching twelve kids so one of was able to leave early.  Za-Za and I flipped a coin for it, I was the lucky one able to leave.  Yippee!  I was tired and sore from riding yesterday so I was more than happy to leave early.  I ran down to the village around 1pm and I've been on my couch ever since ........


0 comments: