Day 48 | one of those days

Today has turned out to be one of those days where I probably should have just stayed in bed.  I went to work in no particular good mood or bad mood.   The conditions again today were nothing but ice so I was perfectly happy taking the level two class of six kids.  I filled out my lunch order and put my name on their bibs.  I'm not going to describe exactly what took place on the Magic Carpet next, but let's just say my frustration towards the situation lead to giving my class to another Instructor and being sent home.  Not a good way to start the day!

After a brief conversation with the big boss, things were straightened out and I went for a couple runs with my friend Fiona, who is visiting from England.  But the conditions are so crappy (icy) that we didn't last very long.  I think we took three runs, two of them through the small park and then one last run back to the condo.  We need some snow and desperately .....


0 comments: