Day 49 | more riders than skiers

Things are starting to really slow down and we had more riders than skiers in Destination.  That is a very rare occurrence and worth noting.  I think there were about 17 skiers, of course this doesn't include the heaps of kids in Ski Adventure Camp.  And we had about 20 riders.  Very cool.

Sunny skies and chilly temperatures today.  There was still no new snow to report so I took the level one class that consisted of a cute seven year old girl who never snowboarded before.  There were three Lil Rippers today and both Morgan and Lauren were teaching them so I figured it would be a chill day on the Magic Carpet hanging in the sun and socializing with them.  It was a perfect, stressless, easy day for my "Friday".  I couldn't have asked for anything more, especially after the hell day I had yesterday.


0 comments: