Day 55 | Ride Tribe

When I saw I was scheduled for Ride Tribe, I had a feeling that I wouldn't get a class today.  My suspicions were correct as only two teenagers were signed up for lessons and both of them were claimed by Instructors who taught them yesterday.  Since I still have my friends visiting, I wasn't too upset about it.  I threw my uniform back in my locker and  headed back home to meet up with my friends.

Forecast called for sunny skies but it was far from sunny.  It was cloudy with super fog covering the lower two thirds of the mountains.  Fi, Scott and I were planning on getting some laps through the Terrain Garden on Blackcomb.  Jill was going to take some pictures.  We quickly gave up on that idea after our first run through.  It was too cloudy to see and the snow was hard packed.

I wanted to be home for 1pm and the conditions weren't anything spectacular.  I decided to hang with Jill and spend some time with her back on the greens on Whistler.  Fi grabbed Scott and headed up to Peak.We managed to squeeze in about three runs before I peeled away from the Family Zone and headed back home down Creekside.  The remaining three were out until well past two o' clock.

0 comments: