Day 16 - Morgan

After almost a week off (for lack of snowboarders taking lessons), I was back to work today even though we only had five kids.  There were a couple returning kids who were already spoken for so Morgan and I were set to fight over a level two class.  Luckily a girl rocked up who had never snowboarded before.  Perfect, now Morgan and I both had a class.  By lunchtime, my girl was pretty much the same level as Morgan's other kids, and although I could have gone home, we decided to team teach and headed to the Super Carpet after lunch.

Although we haven't had epic amounts of snow yet this season, the last 48 hours has produced 30 inches bringing our snow base to 66 inches.  Peak Chair has yet to open but Harmony Chair opened today.  You can imagine the lineup.  Unfortunately, I didn't get to enjoy any of the chaos or the fresh powder.


0 comments: