Day 40 - jeepers creepers

Last day of Adventure Camp and once again I only had two kids.  Easy work week to be honest.  The sun was shining full force today and it was quite cold, especially in the morning.  Uploading first thing in the AM is a gong show as it's so freaking busy.  We have over 500+ kids in Snow School in the Village alone.  Add to that Private lessons, Adult lessons, and general public.  Getting up the Village gondola between 8am-10:30am is a gong show to say the least.  Since I only had two kids, I uploaded via the Fitz Chair to Garbanzo.  I think we saved ourselves an hour of waiting in line.

Our first run was down Orange Peel to Tokum back to the Garbo Chair.  After that we ran back to the CLC because it was that cold (and I had to pee already!).  We then did Jimmy's Joker, which was full of humongous moguls.  Not so icy where they were torture but they weren't powder and I didn't find it fun at all.  The boys didn't know any better so they loved the run.  We ended up doing it twice before the day was out.

Certain lift lines were huge.  The easier trails were crowded.  It's definitely a busy holiday season.  The sun is forecasted to shine for the next four days so the views will be amazing.  I just wish we'd get a bit of snow to soften up the hard packed snow.

0 comments: