Day 38 - Lu-Lah-Lu

I moved my AC kid to level four and although he's a bit on the slow side, his turns are looking good and he needs to start getting on more advanced runs.  We had four other level fours show up who were with Jake yesterday so he and I took a couple runs together to see if there was a split or if all the kids could go with me.

For some reason, my kid - who has been of A.D.D. all week was slow and quiet.  He couldn't keep up with the other level fours even though his form was way better.  We decided to split off from them and headed down to the CLC to see if I could find some high level threes to add to the class.  We grabbed two:  one kid I've had the last couple of days and a new kid.

We ran steep blues and easy blacks.  The kids were tired by the end of the day.  It's definitely still busy as lift lines were all over 10 minutes for a wait time.  Again, no new snow overnight.

0 comments: