Day 32 - Harmony Trees

Tis the season, the Christmas madness is starting to hunker down on Whistler.  Irish and I met up with Tim at Creekside around 8:30am.  There wasn't much in new snow overnight but what we have is still good, especially if you know where to go .... and we do!

I had to work at noon so I knew my riding was going to be cut short.  We managed to find some amazing snow in the trees around Emerald.  We were manning our time until Harmony opened.  That didn't take long.  No lift line at Harmony around 9:30am, that was nice.  We did two runs in the Gun Barrel area and on the third time up, the rest of the skiing population showed up at Harmony.  Boo.  It was a ten minute wait in line, not bad, but I had to cut out and head down to get to work.

Irish and Tim hit up Symphony for the rest of the afternoon.  Today was the first day Whistler cracked the chair open and they said the snow out there was amazing.  A bit jealous but I have a couple days off soon.

0 comments: