Day 34 - Prior Twins

No new snow overnight which meant a nice sleep-in for me.  Irish and I weren't in too much of a hurry to hit the slopes since the powder was getting tracked out pretty fast and nothing new fell since yesterday afternoon.  I think we got to the Creekside gondola around noon.

I needed to get a few laps on my powder board.  I put new bindings on it and they needed adjusting.  I haven't been too thrilled with the board lately so I thought I'd try to get use to it.  Irish got himself a brand new board so he was testing that out for the first time.  We figured we use today to iron out the kinks with our equipment.

We managed to find some good powder on Whistler through some trees off Garbo and Emerald.  I think we did about five or six runs before we ran out of time.  I've decided to sell my Prior Khyber as I have a hard time turning the board in the trees.  It runs great over a lot of powder when you're going straight but I have a lot more fun riding my Endeavor.  And since that board is great through trees, powder, groomers, or park - I figure I will just ride that.

0 comments: