Day 39 - ok people, I'm out of here

I'm on day four of an eight day work stint and I'm exhausted already, which is funny considering I haven't even finished a regular work week yet, never mind the overtime.  I think I'm more bored than tired.  We haven't had any significant amount of snow in about a week and riding groomers is getting old.  I have a high level kid and it would have been nice if we had some powder to play in.  Oh well.

It was a sunny morning and not too cold but definitely crowded.  I had two kids who fit well together.  We ventured through the Whistler terrain park a few times, ran down Dave Murray to Bear Paw, the new Enchanted Forest tree run specifically cut for Whistler Kids is really fun and we did that a few times.  The day went by pretty fast but as I stated earlier, the groomers are getting pretty boring, especially since they are so crowded with holiday people.


0 comments: