Day 35 - Lil Ripper Club

The storm that blew through left 20cm of snow and the following day was a beautiful blue bird day.  The clear skies continued today and are forecasted to stick around for a few more days.  Unfortunately, I haven't been up to enjoy the fresh powder yet.

Club started this weekend and this year I signed up to take Lil Rippers who are starting out as Level 2.  A total of 15 Rippers are in Club on Saturdays so that's a lot of kids to sort for the first week.  Billy, Jon, and I spent the day with 11 Rippers.  Naturally we didn't leave the CLC area.  With the exception of a couple of kids, all of the little tykes seem to be pretty strong on their boards and it doesn't look like we will be spending lots of weeks on the carpets.  I'm looking forward to getting my four year olds out on the runs and shredding all of Whistler on Saturday afternoons!

0 comments: