Day 53 - one, two ... skip ahead .... 99, 100

Lessons were a bit slower today with only about 25 kids.  I had level threes and quickly filled up a full class of six.  The kids were all in lessons yesterday so I took them up the gondola and straight to the Roundhouse to shred.  We managed to get in a couple of runs before our 11am lunchtime.

The sun was shining strong and temps were mild in the higher elevations.  The snow is starting to get icy in spots but isn't that bad  ... YET!  I ran the kids pretty hard today doing green runs, blue runs, and lots of cat tracks.  I dealt with a major split as two of the boys were level fours and two of the girls were slow as molasses.  I didn't mind as the kids were very engaging and the boys were super stoked just to ride.  In addition, I was loving just being in the sun and being warm.

The inversion is forecasted to stay for the next couple of days with sunny skies and very warm temperatures.  We desperately need snow but it could be worse, it could be raining.

0 comments: