Day 34 - ugh!

I knew having fun, engaging classes would come to an end soon and today was the day.  I was assigned level twos and I had six filled up on my class card well before 9am.  We only spent a few minutes on the Magic Carpet before going up to the Super Carpet.  By the time the morning was over, most of the kids were turning on the bunny slope.

The big news for today was the snow.  It snowed all day ... YAY!  Granted, it was a bit wet, but wet is what we need to stick to all the rocks at the top of the mountains.  It was super windy in the higher elevations and I don't think all of the Alpine opened.  I spent the afternoon on the Olympic Chair where I was miserably wet.  Not to mention I lost a kid who was also hurt.  The day didn't drag on as much as I thought it would.  It's still snowing and I have tomorrow off so I'm hoping for a sick powder day tomorrow.

0 comments: