Day 59 - let's get this party started

Another day with less than 20 snowboarders.  Instructors are getting called off cause it's not too busy.  Today is my Friday and because I had a half day yesterday, I wanted to work a full day and I did.  I was assigned level threes again and I had two kids who both only learned how to ride on Monday.

We headed to the Roundhouse first thing in the morning and spent the entire day on green groomers.  The kids were slow at first but as the day went by, their speed increased.  It was chilly in the morning as there were some high clouds covering the sun but in the afternoon, the sun popped out and warmed the air.  By 2pm the kids were tired so we took a break at the CLC.  They weren't too interested in doing the jump but they were more than happy to practice switch down the Magic Carpet.  And both of them could do it without a problem.  Really quite impressive considering it was only their third day ever on the snowboard.

0 comments: