Day 48 - June-uary

Wasn't feeling like riding today, but knew I should get up and enjoy the sun and warm temps.  I pushed off Red Chair around noon and took a lap down Green Acres.  Conditions were slightly hard packed and it was cloudy more than it was sunny.  I went up Emerald Chair and ran down to Red.  I was going to go home because of boredom, but then Libby texted and said they were just loading the gondola so I decided to stick around.

When we reached the Roundhouse, we ran into Matt, a friend of Sean and Libby's.  We all took a couple laps in the Family Zone.  That area was pretty crowded so we started lapping down to Red Chair.  Sean and I were working on our switch riding while Matt was asking me what he could do to improve his riding.  I gave him a few tips as I could see he was steering with his back leg.  I'm glad I stuck around for the remainder of the afternoon as it was fun just cruising around with friends.

0 comments: