Day 52 - jellyfish!!

Approximately 35 kids were registered for snowboard lessons today with 10 different Instructors.  It's surprising that it's still fairly busy considering the snow this year isn't quite up to par.  I'm not complaining as I can really use the work and I hate when I get called off for lack of kids taking lessons.

I shared a class of eight with Nick and we had level twos.  It took us a while to sort between the twos and threes in the morning and by the time we did, it was almost lunch time.  We spent the remaining part of the morning on the Magic Carpet and we got most of the kids turning.

In the afternoon, we took them to the Super Carpet and then to the Olympic Chair.  The snow was perfect for learning today:  not too hard and not too soft.  The sun didn't shine but there was another inversion so the temps at mid-station were quite temperate.


0 comments: