Day 22 - Happy New Year 2009

My Adventure Camp kid must have partied a little too hard last night because he was a no-show for lessons today.  I wasn't too upset about it since I was pretty exhausted myself.  I went up to the CLC to see if Destination needed me, crossing my fingers that they were overstaffed and I could go home.  By 10am I was given the sign it was okay for me to leave so I took a run down the village to meet up with Alli and Kerry.  

Conditions were great again today.  3cm overnight, fresh packed powder on groomed runs, and plenty of powder to be found here and there.  We took three runs from top to bottom then a half run from Crabapple to the village.  We finished around 2:30, our legs exhausted.  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

the North Shore Mountains got 20 cm on New years Eve, so Fresh powder on New years day, though had to spend most of the day shoveling