Day 38 - please God, make it snow

CLC kitchen staff

On the teaching side, nothing exciting to report. I basically had the same class as yesterday. I tried to hit as many green/blue runs as possible but the days drag on when the runs are limited. I miss Marmot Trees (which are still closed) - even if they weren't closed, they would be a sheet of ice.

Please God, make it snow. Another sunny blue day. Runs are icier than yesterday. With no snow in the forecast, I'm expecting conditions to get worse. YUCK!! I guess that's why I'm learning how to ride the park .... nothing else to do.

Tasty Grill Cheese

3 comments:

Martini Cartwheels said...

Grilled Cheese?! Yummy. One of my favorites. Add in some chips and chocolate milk and you have a perfect meal. I wonder if they get the cheese from the Cheese Outlet?

Martini Cartwheels said...

I still want that grilled cheese.

Anonymous said...

I miss those Grilled cheese sandwiches. That's what I always ordered for lunch last season. Now I'm stuck with burgers, poutines, and fries for lunch at Grouse.