Day 34 - Peak and Park

Since the skies were still blue and the temperatures were an amazing 50°F in the Alpine today, I decided to break out my digital SLR and take a few action shots in the Blackcomb parks.  Today also gave me the opportunity to try my new Burton Feelgood snowboard and give the bindings a few tweaks if need be.  I headed up the Whistler Gondola and bee-lined it straight for the Peak to Peak.  

Once on Blackcomb, I took Easy Out to the Terrain Garden.  My bindings definitely needed some tweaking so I took Solar Coaster back up, made the necessarily binding adjustments then hit the Blackcomb Terrain Park.  Here are a few shots: 
Back over to Whistler via Peak to Peak and with my new snowboard adjusted perfectly, I had a sweet ride down to the village.

1 comments:

Martini Cartwheels said...

These are great pictures. I want to see a photo of you doing a board trick!