Day 26 - rain - wet - rain

I fell asleep to beautiful large snowflakes falling to the ground.  I awoke to pouring rain.  Word of the day: wet!  My uniform was wet.  My goggles were wet.  My gloves were wet.  My feet were wet.  

I took the Level 4 class/five kids.  Naturally, the snow conditions were crap.  I knew the lower part of the mountain would be really wet but unfortunately the snow at the Roundhouse was wet and heavy too.  All the beautiful powder that we were slowly but surely accumulating to our base was being washed away.  It wasn't a particularly exciting day as my kids just wanted to ride from mid-station to the village...... hitting every single jump along the way.  But it was fun photo day and we all "hammed it up".   Check it out!
Does this kid look like Haley Joel Osment to you? (Sixth Sense movie actor)

Sarah was a duck today!

2 comments:

Martini Cartwheels said...

Mine would say "Hi I'm CJ and I like to eat and cut cheese!"

Ronia Nash said...

LOL!!!