Day 33 - TGIF

I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining but I'm getting kind of bored with the riding lately.  Don't get me wrong, the warm temperatures and sunny skies are beautiful but the terrain is limited, the snow is average, and taking the same runs day after day (with no new snow) is well ...... boring.  

Today was my last day with my Level Fours.  Most of them are leaving this weekend.  The riding, the conditions, and the temperatures were another ditto from the last two days.  Sorry there is nothing exciting to write.

4 comments:

Martini Cartwheels said...

I used to find my job a little boring every once in a while too. But then something would happen and I would start to find it interesting again. I hope the same for you. I think you should moon some people next time you are on the gondola to keep things interesting.

Ronia Nash said...

That would certainly keep things interesting. Problem is you're too bundled up to get your butt out!

Anonymous said...

I don't want to hear that your job is boring!!! A bad day on the mountain is still much better than a really good day at my job!

Ronia Nash said...

true that! sorry....