Day 31 - Bart's Heart

I found out yesterday I was voted the Bart's Heart recipient for my pod this year.  The award recognizes a member of the Whistler Kids staff for their hard work and dedication to creating life long memories for the children in WB programs.  The chosen individual brings adventure, excitement, and a love for the mountains and snow sports.  Sounds like me!  ha ha.  Seriously, I was surprised, honored, and thankful for whoever voted for me.

Now on to the riding update for today.  Another Wednesday means another fun photo day!!  Instead of rain and wet this week, it was sunny and warm!!  The next few days call for an inversion in temperatures (temps up top are warmer than temps on the bottom).  The sun was shining like crazy and it was almost 40 degrees in the Alpine.  The groomed runs were amazing.  It reminded me of a beautiful day in Vermont!  

My boys and I ran up and down the mountain all day including a ride on the Peak to Peak (with the glass floor).  We even lapped Blackcomb a few times.  It was fun.  

3 comments:

Blondie said...

Congratulations on your win! That is quite an honor and an accomplishment to be voted by your peers to be the BEST!!! :) :) :)

Martini Cartwheels said...

Hey that's awesome! Congratulations! It is a well deserved honor.

Anonymous said...

Awesome - congrats! That must give you a big boost!