Day 23 - another no-show

Can you see the Peak to Peak Gondola?? (enlarge for better view)
The great thing about working Adventure Camp is you're guaranteed work for five days because the kids prepay for a 5-day lesson.  Needless to say I was pretty surprised when my kid didn't show up for the second day in a row.  I could see not showing up the day after New Year's Eve but I have no idea why he wouldn't have come today.

Nevertheless, I hung around the village for awhile helping my Supervisor put together AC packets.  We headed up to the CLC around lunch time and I had a tasty soup and salad.  By noon I took my one run down to the village.

Blue bird conditions today:  not a cloud in the sky.  Sun was shining bright but the temps were cold (as they usually are when the skies are clear).  No new snow overnight so the soft packed powder has turned to hard packed powder.  Forecast is for non-stop snow Sunday morning into Monday.  Can't wait!

0 comments: