Day 37 | fine fun "friday"


Although it's only Wednesday,  I have Thursdays and Fridays off, so technically today is my Friday.  We had all levels for classes today and I took the level four class.  It was two boys from Australia who are vacationing in Whistler for close to three weeks.  They've been progressing nicely considering they were never-evers at the beginning of the week.  Our morning consisted of two laps through the Marmot Trees with runs down the Peak to Peak Gondola line.  Great pow in the trees up top, mogul'd out but the snow is still nice so the runs were fun.

Temps have been fairly cold the last couple of days.  By the time we headed in for lunch, my toes and hands were freezing!  When we finished lunch, I still hadn't warmed up and I wasn't looking forward to my afternoon.  Nevertheless, we headed up Garbanzo Chair and took our warm up run after lunch down the black run named Raven.  Next we hit the terrain park.  A run down Green Acres through some trees at the bottom.  Two runs through Enchanted Forest trees and finally a run down Orange Peel to Tokum.  Flaik recorded our day at 16 miles.  It ended up being quite a fun day and a great way to end my work week!

0 comments: