Day 40 | Tazzy



Another week of Valley Club and it looks like I'm only going to have one student this year. Last week the kid hardly uttered three words. I wasn't looking forward to spending an entire season with a kid who didn't talk. It just makes for a super long day.

The morning started at 9am sharp and we took a warm up run down Whiskey Jack.  Spring like temps with rain makes for slushy snow and wet clothes.  The freezing level is unbelievably high with days of the same weather/rain in the forecast.  After a run through the terrain park, Tasman and I headed back to the CLC to build a jump where the little guy could practice on a much smaller feature.  Well shoveling snow and building the jump really got Tas to open up.  Don't get me wrong, he's not a complete chatter box but he is warming up to me and talking at least.  The afternoon went by pretty quick with practice on the jump and then a long hit run from the Alpine to the Valley.  Dad picked up Tasman early so he could attend a friend's birthday party so I was able to watch most of the second football game on tv.

Yes, that is my snowboard in the tree!!!

0 comments: