Day 52 | quickies


Sunday Valley Club day and today I had two boys.  One was an out of control level three and one was an in control level four.  We got up to the Roundhouse early (before 9am) where we found some soft packed powder conditions that is starting to get a bit hard packed.  I was determined to help the kids with their counter rotating issues.  One kid worked on it, one kid just went crazy.  After lunch the crazier kid got picked up by Mom and Dad, leaving me with the one level four.

Boy this kid could ride and he had no interest in taking many breaks.  So we snowboarded and snowboarded and snowboarded.  We hit the Marmot Trees, the hit run down Ego Bowl (twice), down to the village, Garbanzo Chair to Orange Peel and Expressway.  He wanted to work on his jumps and drops so we hit everything we could find.  It was fun.  By 2:20pm he said he was done and needed a break.  I couldn't blame him.... I was exhausted myself.  It was a long but good day of riding with a pretty cool kid who will end up being in my club class for the rest of the season.

0 comments: