Day 49 | poor pooh


We had four instructors working and we had four classes.  There was one six year old as a never-ever and then three other high level classes.  Naturally, no one wanted the six year old (see pic).  To make it fair, we decided to "draw straws" and as luck would have it, I drew Mr. Happy.  So I spent my day on the Magic Carpet and handle tow.

11cm of fresh goose down, champagne like powder fell overnight.  One ski instructor described it as being the lightest snow he's ever skied on.  Grrreat!  Unfortunately I missed it, but I didn't get to miss the poor six year old girl who poohed her pants at the end of the day.  It was about 2:45 and when I went inside the building to put away my jump paint, Andy - a ski instructor, asked me to check on his girl Samantha who had been in the restroom for an unusual amount of time.  As I entered the girls' room, the smell of diarrhea filled the room.  I called out to Samantha and asked her if she was okay.  She wouldn't answer me so I peeked through the crack in her stall.  That's when I saw it:  pooh all in her underwear.  OMG!  Poor girl.  I told Andy what was going on and her got one of the CLC staff to help her.  I have no idea what help was performed, especially since it was the end of the day and washing and drying was not an option.  I will have to inquire later in the week.  I can't help but feel so bad for that little girl.  Maybe tomorrow she'll order the grill cheese instead of the hot dog.

2 comments:

Linda said...

ewwwww

Ronia Nash said...

yup!