Day 106 | grumpy pants



I made it through work for five days in a row and it feels like it's been a long five days.  I took another Lil Ripper today.  She was in lessons on Friday with Ransom and was such a sweet girl that I had no qualms spending the day with her.  Other than Club yesterday, I've had Lil Rippers all week.  Quite frankly, I'm over 100 days riding this season and I'm over it.  I could care less if I'm riding or just hanging on the carpet.

It definitely wasn't a sunny Spring day.  It was actually quite cold.  Phoebe didn't do much snowboarding.  I was okay with that.  We colored four pictures, played in the snow, climbed in the jungle gym, and did some hand painting (I was too nervous to paint her face).  I think our lunch hour was close to two hours.  Phoebe was such a pleasure to hang with that the day went by fast, which was perfect since it was my Friday and having her to finish my week was just what I needed.  Not to mention her Dad threw a nice tip my way and that was greatly appreciated.


0 comments: