Day 115 | still not Spring



Nope.  I jumped the gun.  Spring has yet to show it's face in Whistler.  At noon it was snowing on the Magic Carpet.

I opted out of taking one level four guy to share a class of Lil Rippers with Jordan Decker.  We had two four year olds and two six year olds.  One guy I had the other day, one guy barely spoke English, one guy just turned four like a day ago, and one girl who I had back in December.  Needless to say .... it was a long day!!!  And pretty much the same as any Lil Ripper that I've been having for the past two weeks.  I think I need to get back to teaching regular aged kids.  Maybe I'll do that tomorrow. 

1 comments:

Bandan said...

interesting blog , something new and fresh. Loved reading your adventures. keep writing! I will keep visiting!

And hopefully you will like this:


http://bitsbj.blogspot.com/2011/04/sametime-but-next-season.html

Leave a comment so that I know you've been there :)