Day 10 | forty seven miles



Looks like Flaik has final worked out the kinks in their website.  I logged in this afternoon to track the riding I did from today and yesterday.  46.75 miles!  It's a cool site as it takes a little skier guy and shows him riding up and down the mountain on the trail map for your entire day.

Today was my day off but because my rider from the last few days wanted to ride with a female instructor, my Supervisor added me to the schedule so I could work and spend the day with her.  We had three riders taking lessons including my kid.  Yesterday the only run she wanted to do was Whiskey Jack.  Today she was more keen on riding the rest of Whistler so we hit every run EXCEPT Whiskey Jack.  At the end of the day, we took a run through Marmot Trees.  I thought they would be icy but the snow wasn't bad.  I was pleasantly surprised and wished I had taken it a bit earlier in the day.

No new snow and no snow in the forecast.  Conditions are still hard packed.  It was mostly cloudy today so the temps were warmer.  Still an inversion for the day however.  



0 comments: