Day 27 | Merry Christmas


Happy HO HO HO!!  Last day of Adventure Camp and I only had the two brothers from Toronto.  My plan was to hit the Peak to Creek run after lunch but the boys seemed a little tired and whiney all morning.  We did quite a few runs in the AM but the younger one kept complaining about pain in his ankle.  I couldn't quite figure if he was really in pain or if he was just looking for attention.  When we stopped for hot chocolate, he faked limped in the CLC.

During lunch I convinced the boys to take a run down Peak to Creek.  We got off the gondola and headed down to the Peak Chair.  I guess the younger kid wasn't faking because he was saying he was in a lot of pain on that short run and seemed to be on the brink of tears.  There went the run of the day and we headed down to the CLC to call his mom.  He decided to leave and rest his ankle so I brought him to the village, Mom signed him out, and his brother and I headed back up to the Alpine for one last run of the day.

0 comments: