Day 25 | half way through Adventure Camp



Loving my AC class!  They're not very big risk takers so they are very chill with going down green runs.  In fact, I have to force them to turn on the steep parts.  Surprisingly though, they are all into jumps and boxes.  Before lunch we made a sweet jump with a gap at the CLC.  One kid perfected his 180s - another one likes to huck himself off anything and was trying to jump over two soft blocks on top of each other.

After lunch we took the Peak to Peak over to Blackcomb.  We ran into the Blackcomb Kids instructors who were working with me on Whistler all through early December.   After giving me a few ribs about secreting liking Blackcomb better, they told me the Terrain Garden was open so my class and I took a lap through.  We eventually made our way back to the CLC for a few more hits on the jump we built.


Merry Christmas!  Fun photo day!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Nice picture of you!

Ronia Nash said...

Thanks my friend!