Day 30 | more of the same


Another day of level two Adventure Campers.  This time I only had six kids in my class and I lost one after lunch because he was super tired.  I also realized that one of my AC'ers is actually a Destination kid and tomorrow is his last day.  I'm not heart broken cause he is a little trouble maker.  In fact, I'm going to try my best to NOT have him in my class tomorrow.  LOL

First thing in the morning we hit the Super Carpet and got the kids working on their turns.  After an hour and a half, they could all turn on the easy bunny hill though some better than others.  We then headed over to the Olympic Chair and continued working on our turns.  I somehow (and by somehow I mean:  by mistake)  got the kids freeriding on mid and upper Fantastic (which is a blue run) and that completely wiped them out.  Ooops, my bad!

After lunch I took it easier on them and we took a Valley lap, an Olympic run, and finally a few jumps at the CLC.  

0 comments: