Day 76 | surprises in the toilet

Have you ever had one of those days where your morning was terrible but your afternoon was awesome?  Today was one of those days for me.  Took the club kids over to Blackcomb so they could ride the terrain garden and halfpipe.  No biggee except it was cold!  Yesterday I was tanning in the sun, today I was freezing on a chairlift.

After lunch it was a totally different story.  It had been snowing all morning so there was quite a bit of fresh powder on the runs after 1pm.  It was sweet because it felt like it came out of nowhere.  Of course the boys still wanted to ride park and I was fine with that.  They hit their jumps and rails while I hit the powder on the sides.  It felt a lot warmer as well.  The afternoon went by fast and before we knew it, it was time to head back home.  Another awesome thing that happened today was that Tasman made it 3/4 of the way over the tree rail.  He was super stoked about that!  I don't blame him considering I won't even try it!  LOL

0 comments: