Day 92 | fading fast

Today was day seven out of an eight day work week..... and I'm fading fast!  I'm to the point where every little thing out of the norm aggravates the crap out of me.  : )  Thank God tomorrow is Friday.
I had to take three other level four kids with my Adventure Camp kids.  I had big plans of getting my AC kids through the park today but that didn't happen.  They didn't complain but it kind of irritated me, mostly because I'm just tired.  But also because two out of the three kids were a bit on the rude side and needless to say, I wasn't big fans of theirs.

Oh well nothing I could do so I got on with my day which started with a warm up run down Whiskey Jack.  There was a huge cloud hovering over Blackcomb first thing in the morning but Whistler was clear.  I did manage to take the kids through the terrain park for one lap but most of them couldn't make it up the ramps so it was a failed attempt.  We got along fine for the rest of the morning doing greens and then headed in for some tuna melts at the CLC.

After lunch the conditions were another story.  The cloud over Blackcomb made its way over to Whistler, bringing snow in the higher elevations and rain around 1200 meters.  I wanted to get the boys on some blue and black runs so we went Whiskey Jack to Orange Peel and at the Chic Pea the fog was so sogged in that you couldn't see three feet in front of you.  Somehow we managed to make our way to Tokum, with the fog not clearing until the bottom of Tokum.  Up the gondola again and this time we dropped off Franz side and again, into another patch of fog that lasted all the way to the bottom of Expressway.  I gave up at that point and went back to the CLC.  Fortunately, the day was almost finished and we only had a 15 minute break before we needed to head back down to the village for sign outs.  

0 comments: