Day 79 | zen

I love "Fridays"- I am exhausted.  The cold weather really takes it out of you.  I finished my week with the level four class again.  Same kids I've had all week.  It was another busy morning with thirty riders again!  The first thing I did was take the level three kids and the level four kids down to the village to figure out the split.  After that, my class and I rode down the Red Chair side of Whistler.  There was decent powder by the Roundhouse.

It snowed most of the day and lots of snow is in the forecast for the next two days.  Whiskey Jack was probably the best run as it had tons of snow on it.  We hit the Terrain Garden on Blackcomb but the kids were a bit intimidated by it and none of them were interested in taking a second run through there.  We headed back to Whistler and found Ptarmigan to be sweet.  There was no one on it and the snow was soft packed.  

0 comments: