Day 84 | opposite day

St. Patricks Day started off as the exact opposite of Tuesday: warm and sunny.  Most importantly, I was dry!!!  I took my kid that I've had all week and Aimee took the four level fours.  Again, we spent the day team teaching.  The snow was good in the morning and we were able to find some fresh tracks with nice powder in green zone.  The freezing level rose so in the afternoon the snow was more wet but it was still decent.

After lunch we took the kids on the Peak to Peak gondola.  Most of them hadn't been on it yet.  We then headed to the terrain garden where they learned how to go over a box and pop off jumps.  For last run we rode from the top of Blackcomb to the bottom.  There was heaps of fresh snow on Ross Gold.  It wasn't perfect snow but it was pretty good.

We had a girl from Texas in our classes and strangely enough, she DID NOT talk with a southern accent.  So in order to make up for her lack of accent,  I had to start talking like I was from the south.  Every time we got in the gondola I started telling stories in my southern drawl.  It was funny.  They all thought I was crazy but it helped keep the classes having fun.  And that's the number one rule of Whistler Kids:  have fun!

0 comments: