Day 12 - HEAVEN!

Clouds are parting and clear skies are making way for some single digit temperatures.  We somehow managed to accumulate 2 feet of snow in the two days.  The best was today!!  Because of the cold,  the new foot of snow was super light and dry.

I was suppose to work at Ride Tribe but because no Riders were signed up, I was asked to report to Destination.  I was given my choice of which class I wanted and I chose to take Anna, an eight year level four from Hawaii.  I've had Anna in the past and I knew she was a decent rider.  I didn't think the day was going to be anything exciting ..... and then I strapped on my board and hit the fresh pow.  WOW!!!  I almost forgot what it was like to ride in knee deep snow.  By the afternoon the temps dropped even more and the clouds and winds rolled in.  I was glad I was able to enjoy the perfect snow first thing in the morning.


0 comments: